We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and
designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on
the success of the company.
As a DevOps engineer you will:
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development
follows established processes and works as intended
• Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
● 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
● Deep understanding of DevOps, including best practices & processes.
● Proficient with git and git workflows.
● Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong
understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
- Address Gurugram
- External File AISPL-JD-DevOps-AWS-AKS.pdf