- BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IS/IT, ECE, EEE),MCA, from 2016 & 2017 Batches
Job Description & Desired Skill Set:
- The candidate should have created few websites end to end (both static as well as dynamic websites)
- The candidate should have preferably worked on multi-vendor e-commerce websites[Not Mandatory]
- The candidate should be able to work on the source code and make changes wherever required.
- It is expected that the candidate will work on the customizations and changes on the current website as and when required for the same.
- Candidate should have knowledge of database and designing also in parallel to the development.
- The candidate will have to work inline with the SEO team for the on-page and off-page optimization
- To generate XML Sitemap for search engine indexing.
- Ability to create pages for contests & campaigns as and when required.
- To keep a continuous check on the security of the website from all external sources.
- To ensure all the data on the website is correct and is updated from time to time.
- To keep a continuous check on the website and update the team & rectify in case of any issues.
- To create weekly reports on the performance of the website – rankings, visits, etc and work towards improving the same.
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: 1.8 – 2.4 LPA
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 20 jobs
View more 8 months ago