Designation: Network Operations Center(NOC) Manager
Pay Scale- 7-10 LPA
Exp.- 6-8 Years
- Responsible for a 24x7x365 Network Operation Centers (NOC) shift operations and personnel.
- KRA includes total end to end Network Uptime of Carrier Grade Wi-Fi Network.
- Oversee day-to-day NOC operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers.
- Develop process and procedures for smooth functioning of NOC aligned with Business Needs.
- Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures of Network Operations.
- Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor Network infrastructure
- Lead efforts to identify root cause and recommend & implement process & technology level solutions.
- Provide leadership and coordination on Special projects assigned & drive to closure in time based manner.
- Strong experience in process development including the development and measurement of Network KPIs.
- Work alongside and ensure mentoring of NOC personnel is occurring to ensure all staff is acquiring the necessary skill sets to perform their job functions and meet departmental and individual goals.
- Keep abreast on latest technologies and solutions related to Wi-Fi Network Operations.
- Oversees the work of junior employees to ensure that system requirements have been properly implemented and procedures carefully followed.
- Managing & assigning/providing support services for Field Engineering and other technical teams
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with end users, customers, Vendors and internal team of the organization with Good network diagnostic skills.