Required Microwave Transmission Expert
Good Knowledge of Microwave.
- The resource having knowledge of both MW planning & MW Operations.
- Knowledge on IP Basics, MW Services provisioning VLAN, QOS, CCNA preferred
- Knowledge of multivendor MW equipment’s like Alcatel, Nokia, Ceragon, Huawei, etc.
- Having exposure to Alcatel NMS (1350 NM/RM), 5620 SAM & other vendor NMS like Huawei, Ericsson, etc.
- Good Knowledge on Capacity Upgrade & SW Upgrade process, modulation upgrade, License upgrade, etc.
- Fluency in English & good Communication Skill & flexible to work on different type of assignments & ready to learn on new technology.
- Good knowledge of MS office (excel, power point, MS Visio, word, etc.)
- Ready to work on project shift timings.
- Taking initiatives in ramp up of new MW services from delivery center.
- Detailed knowledge MW fundamentals, SDH planning tool ( Pathloss 4.0/5.0, Connect, Netact,,IQ Link Mentum Ellipse)
- Sound knowledge on Interference analysis / frequency Optimization / Hi lo conflict.
- Sound knowledge on the Transport KPI (Availability /SES/ Threshold etc )
- Advanced knowledge of transmission and switching systems (SONET/SDH),
- DCN, Synchronization Planning, data networking including ATM, Ethernet and IP, optics, and network Management. Detailed knowledge of MW products (Nokia, NEC, Huawei, Ericsson)
- Able to perform non-standard optimization projects (e.g. customer specific requirements or product configuration) individually. Consult customer on optimization tasks or performance improvement plans)