- Job Description
- o Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries.
- o Log and manage incidents/Service Request in Incident Management tool.
- o Receiving, logging and managing queries/issues from end users via telephone and emails. Generate the ticket based on the calls or email received Incident, Request Change and P1 Tickets.
- o Incident logging, categorization, prioritization, assignment, coordination and communication until resolution for low priority incidents affecting a single user.
- o Incident communication and notification for high priority incidents (P1 P2).
- o Coordination with application and infrastructure support teams at the time of Major Incidents.
- o To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- o Reverting the client email as per the client requested along with the Incident, Request, change or P1 type of tickets and assign to rite Team.
- o Carrying out the BCP Activity as per the client request
- o Generating the Performance report as per the request
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Employment Type:Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
o Experience 4 + Years
o MUST have EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
o MUST have relevant experience in IT industry as an IT Service Desk / Technical Support / IT Helpdesk related role.
o Candidates should be willing to work in 24/7 Support (Including Night Shift on rotational basis).
o Must have experience dealing with International Clients/Customers.
o Education: Diploma and BE
o Active CCNA CERTIFICATION is Mandatory to apply
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required