Exp 2 +
Exp on BTS, Node B, BSC, RNC, Huawei, Nokia, Samsung
• First level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
• To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when necessary.
• To handle and execute the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
• To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
• Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
• Perform second level Preventive Maintenance of nodes.
• Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
• Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
• Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
The RAN Engineer – FO is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance front office activities in an operations organization.
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level preventive maintenance and system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization. The position responsible will be required:
• To work within well defined system support guidelines.
• To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
• To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
• To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
• To ensure correct working methodology