|– Must have hands on experience of MS SQL Server and Web Server [IIS/Tomcat]. Good experience of writing complex SQL queries [4/5 competency] and about Windows server environment.
– Knowledge of .Net Framework, IIS Webserver, Java Scripts.
– Experience of supporting software applications.
– Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy.
– Familiar with messaging standards.
– Skilled in system maintenance, analysis and problem solving techniques.
|– Take ownership of technical issues reported by the customer and seeing problem through to ensure resolution is done within SLA. Troubleshoot and do root-cause analysis of technical issues raised by the customer or by other team members.
– Ensure all issues are properly logged and all required details/logs are captured.
– Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and share it with L1 Support team. Update troubleshooting manual and checklist periodically.
– Coordinate with L1 Support team @ ESQ Noida to resolve escalated issues as & when required.
– Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need of team lead’s intervention.
– Create Issue Trackers and maintain these trackers for periodic circulation.
– Participate/conduct solution troubleshooting training to customers as and when required.
– Impart training to Software Engineers in the Support team [on processes, skill set improvement, overall grooming etc].
– Demonstrate good communication skills while interacting with customers regarding queries related to software products under support.
– Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
– Provide feedback obtained from customer/users to product team.
– Assist in onsite testing from a user’s point of view.
– Update/Validate customer environment configurations and license keys deployment [periodically].
– Take backup periodically and restore it on the test environment as & when requested by the customer.
– Assist by updating knowledgebase in the Support Help desk system.
– Maintain clear understanding of company’s business, policies, processes, user requirements and technology. Adhere to the established processes in the organizations [ESQ and Customer].
|– A team player who is focused to maintain healthy relationship with customers as well as internal teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of ATM/POS Management applications, HP NonStop-BASE24 environment, payment switch application and Managed Services operations shall be an added advantage.