1. Territory Planning
• Identification of right geographies based on target consumers
• Identification of right retail outlets to be converted into a tumbledry store
2. Channel Partner Life cycle management
• Partner identification and Appointment in each identified geography.
• Site selection and project management till the Appointment of Right Franchise and getting
the Lease Agreement done .
• Store / Partner ROI management through acquisition of retail and B2B customers
3. Marketing and Promotions
• Manage BTL activities such as hyper local bannering, pamphlets distribution, canopy
activations, newspaper insert etc.
• Concept pitch at gatherings to the key influencers – Managing committee ofsocieties, Women
• Local Co-branded promotions
4. Customer Satisfaction
• Customer visits
• Customer engagement
• 3+ years of proven experience in franchisee management – convincing & bringing franchisees
• Experience of managing projects for the retail stores.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA would be a Added Benefit
• Direct Sales Experience will be an added advantage
• Field Work experience Mandate
• NOT Unemployed currently.
• Preferred industries – Insurance, Telecom SME and Corporate Divisions, Holidays Sales,
Commercial Vehicle sales,