|Educational Qualification: B.E/B. Tech/ MCA/ in Computer Science
|Skills/Experience: Total No. of years: 3-8 years Relevant Experience: 3 years|
· A minimum of 3 years of experience is required in developing enterprise software product.
· Must have Experience in Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, EclipseLink, JPA, Junit/Mockito, Netbeans/ Eclipse
· Exposure in any Build tools – Maven(Preferable)
· Good knowledge in Unit test framework
· Must have experience in DB SQL Server 2008 and above, experience in NOSQL databases is a plus
· Experience or Knowledge in Source code control tools- SVN / Git(Added advantage)
· Knowledge of internet protocols and web server communications including HTTP, web sockets, RESTful APIs, and IoT protocols like UDP, MQTT or CoAP is a plus.
· Excellent written & verbal communication is required
· Working exposure in DEVOPS using related tools and technologies is an added advantage
· Knowledge of software development processes, tools like Jira
· Knowledge of good coding practices and standards, including object oriented design
· Knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server, data modeling or creating queries and stored procedures
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A self-driven, organized, goal oriented individual with a positive attitude for work
· Analyzing requirements, designing, coding and unit testing
· Develop from vague and primitive design inputs to converge on a design iteratively, using agile principles.
· Analyze issues / bugs, writes code to fix issues
· Reviews code as part of assurance activity
· Follows software engineering practices with strict adherence to assurance processes
· Provide effort and time estimates for development
· Manage own work flow and be accountable for delivery
· Stay current on modern technologies and innovations which can further enhance our product and service offerings.
· Uses JIRA as engineering tool for creating user stories, tasks, work log, updating work progress etc.
· Escalate any delays in work assigned, issues in products or otherwise to the reporting manager.
· Should be individual contributor, may be assigned responsibility to mentor for junior engineer
· Experience in DevOps
· Ability to manage and get the work done from vendors
· Experience with Agile and Lean Processes
· Experience of Banking and Financial Services domain
· 9.30 am to 6.30 pm